A journal & some non-philosophical thoughts of a simply imperfect human..



I'm Engaged..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)





Sulit rasanya mempublikasikan masalah ini.. *blushing*

Tunangan, rasanya masih jauh dari perjalanan sesungguhnya. Tapi setidaknya kami berdua sudah mulai menjajaki perjalanan panjang untuk menempuh 'kehidupan mahligai rumah tangga yang sesungguhnya' di hari mendatang kelak..

Iya, Saya, Annisa Murniawati Zakir (Cicha) dan Nirwan Ekaputra Utina (Nirwan) resmi bertunangan dan saya resmi dipinang kamis 25 Mei lalu. Foto2 dan cerita selanjutnya menyusul..

To Be Continue..


4 Responses to “I'm Engaged..”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    suit.....suit.....
    selamet yeeee.....

    bisa minta tolong cariin cewek gak? hehehe.... :)

  2. Blogger rebiyana 

    Selamat yahh.. moga semua sesuai dengan yang direncanakan..

  3. Blogger Raditya Aditama 

    met met met yaaaa...mudah2an semuanya lancar...amin..;)

  4. Blogger Ni'am 

    ada hubungannya dengan firman utina kah?

    maklum, aremania

    salam kenal

>>Click here to Post Your comments..!<<

 

About me

  • I'm Annisa M. Zakir
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I'm Cicha, a married woman who's just a person like all of you, but a simple one.. A person who'is currently enjoying her life and slowly finding the word living and family life means. Who haven't satisfied enough for what she had achieved right now. So, she's only human.. who never get enough of everything.. (Didn't we all??) Personally, I'm a person who respects people in many ways..I 'see' others as who they really are!! :) I'm incredibly sensitive in certain ways, can be silly sometimes, perfectionist minded & a total empathizer! DVD-MOVIE FREAK..and music maniac!
  • My profile

Search here

Previous posts

Archives

My Related Links

My Top Sites

Other Bloggers

My Pictures

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cichaz. Make your own badge here.

Shout your words!


IT News

We Joined Blogfam

Let's do it !